DYNAMIC FITNESS TRAINING FOUNDER
I always make my sessions enjoyable and varied to keep you and your body guessing, as I find this is the best way to get results and leave you feeling fitter, healthier and happier.
WHAT I DO
DYNAMIC FITNESS TRAINING FOUNDER
A LITTLE ABOUT ME…..
I’ve been personal training for over 12 years now, which is about the same length of time that I’ve been living in Muswell Hill, north London.
A QUICK BACKGROUND
I grew up in Hertfordshire, went to University in Portsmouth where I gained a Degree in Sport Science. I went on to work at two professional football clubs: Watford FC and West Ham United FC (who just happens to be the team I support!) within their Sport Science departments. Then I chose to pursue a career as a Personal Trainer.
PERSONAL FITNESS FACTS
- I have run 6 marathons: Dublin, Edinburgh, Belgrade, Rotterdam, Manchester and Frankfurt
- My marathon personal best is 3 hours 16 minutes.
- My dream is to one day do an Ironman triathlon
WHY CHOOSE ME?
Results: The first reason is that I will support you in any way you need in order to achieve your results. PT sessions may last an hour but you get support, workouts, guidance and I’m always available for any queries.
Experience: In addition to personal training, I also have taught the next generation of PTs for a number of years. My understanding of the process of training, the human body plus human psychology has meant that I impart this knowledge and experience onto others.
Practice what I preach: As you can see from my fitness facts, I train for events and achieve successful outcomes. Knowing the sacrifice that I need to take for this, allows me to structure your training to take into account all of your situations. Family, work, holidays etc. can all be factored in. I know how it can be done which means I can make it happen for you.
- Favourite holiday: Maldives on my honeymoon – the definition of paradise
- Favourite local restaurant: La Luna. We always seem to go when it’s sunny, so it feels a bit like being abroad!
- Favourite local park: Highgate Woods
- Favourite sports brand: Anything Nike but Under Armour is growing on me too!
- Favourite film: Shawshank Redemption
- Most interesting fact: I’m a published author: 20 Full Body Training Programmes for Exercise Lovers: An Essential Guide to Boosting Your General Fitness, Strength, Power and Endurance
AND THE BORING BITS…
Here is a list of all of the qualifications, relevant to the fitness industry, that I hold:
- BSc Sport Science
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- CYQ Level 3 Assessing in the Active Leisure Sector
- FA Level 2 in Football Coaching
- Associate Membership – UKSCA
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector (Tutor Training)
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- YMCA Awards Level 3 Programming and Supervising Exercise with Disabled Clients
- Emergency First AID (up to date qualification)
- Other training completed includes
- Suspension training
- Kettlebells training
- High intensity interval training
- Weightlifting for sports performance
- Plyometrics, agility and speed
Find out more about our team of personal trainers here at Dynamic Fitness Training.
Within the initial free consultation, we will discuss what you wish to achieve and how we can work together to make it happen. Following this, a highly qualified personal trainer will assess your fitness and movement capabilities, so we know where you are starting from and can track the progress you make. Each session will be tailored to your personal needs.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING
Why are we so scared of COVID-19 shortening our lives but not scared of the impact of inactivity? Online personal training could be the health boost that stretches far beyond the next few months.
WHERE WE TRAIN
PERSONAL TRAINING IN MUSWELL HILL AND ACROSS NORTH LONDON
In the comfort of your own home.
In the local parks such as Highgate Woods, Alexandra Palace park, Hampstead Heath and more.
In a studio located in Muswell Hill.
Online via Zoom, WhatsApp or FaceTime.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD AND EXERCISE
“I have been training with Darren for the past two years and can’t recommend him enough. The workouts are always challenging without ever being demoralising. He’s incredibly supportive and working with him has made a hugely positive difference in terms of my shape, fitness and overall health – both physically and mentally.”
EXERCISE ISN’T SO BAD!
“I’d done no regular exercise for over 15 years. For the last 3 years, I’ve now managed 2 sessions per week come rain, snow or shine! I feel fitter, healthier, more toned AND, I may just be a convert to the exercise!”
SUB 3:30 MARATHON TIME
“Darren did a fantastic job with my 2016 London Marathon preparation. He created a bespoke running plan and was always available to discuss any questions I had. The result: no injuries, improved technique and a sub 3:30 time which was a big PB!”