We at Dynamic Fitness Training are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we will look after personal data that we’ve collected from you or you’ve given us. Please read it carefully.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We might collect information from you when you:
- fill in a form on our website; for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, download an e-book or make an enquiry
- report a problem with the site
- get in touch with us – we may keep a record of an email you send us, for example, when you email us requesting a support with your marathon training planning.
We may also keep details of your visits to our site, and what you use or look at.
In addition, once a client of Dynamic Fitness Training, we keep a log of session plans, personal information such as physical measurements (where tested) and specific contact information.
All sessional and personal information is held for three years following the last previous session, unless a specific request for deletion is made by a client. All information is stored digitally under password protection and is not shared with any other third parties unless client permission has been granted.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented security features to prevent unauthorised access. However, sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we can’t guarantee its security. So, you transmit your data to us at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will never disclose your personal information to third parties organisations or someone else.
We will keep your email address
- if you ask to be placed on our mailing list; or
- you purchase our goods or services.
We will amend or remove your personal information on request. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Although we currently do not use these, there may be situations in the future where these become applicable. Cookie files – often just called cookies – help us improve our site and give you a more personalised service. By using our website, you agree we can place cookies on your device.
Cookies are stored on your computer’s hard drive and let us collect info about your general internet use. The data is sent back to our website the next time you visit.
Cookies let us:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- store information about your preferences which allows us to customise our site to your interests
- speed up your searches
- recognise you when you return to our site.
Darren O’Toole, Founder and Lead Personal Trainer at Dynamic Fitness Training
38 Bedford Close, N10 1BB London
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.